background

Tuesday 6 December 2011

How quick time flies. We are already the 6th December and I'm not completely organised. I spent the weekend with my children putting up the Christmas tree and decorations then we crafted till our hearts content. We made Christmas cards, boxes, jewellery and yesterday (Monday) I spent making dolls and teddy bears. Today I intend on making more dolls and teddies but also a handbag for my sister in law. Its amazing what you can find around the house to recycle and use. I will post pictures shortly.
On another note my Pantene challenge to see the difference in my hair is amazing. Now in not one to go on about named products but my hair since using the shampoo and conditioner have felt so soft and manageable that I haven't needed to use any styling products. This is a first for me because having unruly red hair I rely on my hair spray etc to keep it looking fine. But and I say a big but I have never felt like I have been able to go bare. My hair feels sooooooo different.
I will also get a pic and post
But for now its time to get up and get on with things.
Take care my lovelies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment