background

Friday 25 November 2011

Welcome and HI!!!!!!!!

Well hello to everyone who follows me. This is my new blog and I've mainly set it up to post about my crafty experiences, life as a mum to 5 children and all my fun in reviewing new and exciting products.
Let me tell you a bit about myself, I'm a partner and mum to 5 children, 4 girls and a little boy. I spend most of my time  looking after my family but i also love to make craft items. I'm not just into one craft but i LOVE all crafts and constantly start new and fun projects. At present I'm knitting a blanket for Christmas for one of my daughters. I've also got lots of other things on the go such as 2 rag dolls, some jewellery and Christmas cards. I will post the item as i have made them so you can see how I've done.
I'm just just a crafty mama but i also am studying to be a breastfeeding councillor. I love this job but it does take up a lot of time so at present i have taken a break from my studies to concentrate on my family.

Today i received my first product to review, the new pantene pro v products which are not yet on the market. I will be reviewing this over the coming week and there will also be an opportunity for some lucky readers to receive some free samples. Below is a picture of my new kit!!!!!

For now i will have to love you and leave you but i will be back very soon.

Lots of love
Sarah jane xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment